Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sega Urine Game!

I got the new Rolling Stone in the mail yesterday, and on the Threat Assessment scale there was mention of Sega intoducing "Toylets".  Toylets are pee-controlled video games for urinals.  Upon more research I learned they are only in a few locations in Japan, but this thoroughly excites me for the future.
I know this is a weird thing to be excited about, but who cares, sometime in the near future men will be able to play games with our pee streams.  We already do this, with the aiming and whatnot, now we will be able to keep score and compete.
Some women may think this sounds gross and disgusting, but your opinion may change as soon as they find a way to make games for your toilets.  I'm sure they will make some equal opportunities  for you (I do believe I read that one of the games measures volume).
With all of the motion sensor games these days, its nice to see Sega taking an extra step forward.  I grew up on the Sega Genesis, then switched to Playstation, but Sega will always keep a place in my heart.  I have friends who still wish the Dreamcast would've lasted, and honestly so do I, even though I never played one until they were already out of production.
Anyway, I was just really excited about this news for some reason, Buffalo Wild Wings already hooks you up with TVs at the Urinals, why not hook up a Toylet.





1 comment: