Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Goings on...

Things have been going solidly.  My whipping myself into shape is starting to show a bit; there's still a long way to go, though.  I've been feeling great, I saw Super 8, best movie I've seen in a long time.  I also saw Bad Teacher, which was also a solid flick, especially since the beautiful Lucy Punch (Doc Martin (English TV Show)) played the annoying, overachieving role (I usually fall for the girl who plays this role in movies).  I've been listening to a lot of rap music, including Childish Gambino and Pase Rock, a lot of energetic stuff like Girl Talk and Andrew W.K., a little Vendetta Red, and also a Steel Train record that's available FO FREE with two B-side tracks.  Here's a link....<iframe frameborder="0" style="overflow:none; width:510px; height:440px; border:0;" src="http://app.topspin.net/f4m/84062"></iframe>

Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment