Thursday, May 19, 2011

Traffic Light was canceled.

So I just found out Fox isn't bringing Traffic Light back for another season. I enjoy this show, and am sad it won't be back. I guess it holds with Fox's history of canceling quality shows after a season, though. It wasn't the best show on TV, but it was my favorite show on Tuesday nights. It was also on the level with ABC's Happy Endings as the best couple comedies on, which is something the networks have been pushing, many are pretty crappy, but Traffic Light was one of the good ones, it and Happy Endings are the only ones I enjoy. That's enough complaining about something I have no control over for now, though. I will hope another network picks it up, and if not, oh well, I will find ways to spend my Tuesday nights other than watching television.


No comments:

Post a Comment